Himanshu Thacker, Public Relations Officer for IEEE BVM Student Branch
International Tech Conclave – ITC’2020
IEEE BVM Student Branch organized its online flagship event International Tech Conclave (ITC’2020) from 26th to 30th April 2020. For this mega-event, a total of 6 international speakers were invited, covering various domains of engineering. With the focus on “Driving People from Darkness to Light”, more than 2000 delegates registered for this event from all over the world, with a total of more than 21,000 views on YouTube.
The speakers and their topics were:
- Ms. Jyotika Athavale, Principal Engineer, INTEL Corporation on Technology Trends and Challenges.
- Mr. Roger Hunter, Program Manager, NASA on Small Spacecraft Technologies and Kepler Mission.
- Mr. Venkat Raju, University of California, Berkeley on Data Analytics Trends and The Future.
- Dr. Eroshenko S. Andreevich, Senior Lecturer, URFU on ML for Solar Energy Forecasting.
- Dr. Archana Sharma, Principal Scientist, CERN on Futuristic Radiation Based Space Technology.
- Mr. Farid Khan, Chair, South Asia IEEE Smart Village USA on The Smart Cities of Tomorrow.