Call for Nominations: 2021 IEEE MGA Committee Member and Liaison Positions
The IEEE Member and Geographic Activities (MGA) Nominations and Appointments (N&A) Committee is soliciting nominations for 2021 MGA committee member and liaison positions.
MGA Committee Members
- IEEE Admission and Advancement Committee
- MGA Awards and Recognition Committee
- MGA Geographic Unit Operations Support Committee
- MGA IEEE.tv Advisory Committee
- MGA IT Coordination and Oversight Committee
- IEEE Life Members Committee
- MGA Member Benefits Portfolio Advisory Committee
- MGA Nominations and Appointments Committee
- MGA Potentials Editorial Board
- MGA Strategic Planning Committee
- MGA Student Activities Committee
- MGA Training Committee
- MGA vTools Committee
- IEEE Women in Engineering Committee
- IEEE Young Professionals Committee
MGA appointments to other organizational unit boards/committees
- IEEE Conferences Committee (two members)
- IEEE Educational Activities Board (EAB) (two members)
- IEEE Publication Services and Products Board (PSPB)
- IEEE TAB/PSPB Products and Services Committee
Each IEEE Region is encouraged to submit nominations to help ensure that MGA is globally balanced. Self-nominations are encouraged.
The deadline to submit nominations is 1 August 2020.
Sign in with your IEEE account username and password to view “My Nominations” under the “Login” tab.
IEEE Member and Geographic Activities (MGA) Nominations and Appointments(N&A) Committee