By Amit Kumar, Chair, IEEE R10 Section and Chapter Coordination Committee
IEEE R10 Section Chapter Committee plans to organize 3rd Edition of ‘IEEE R10 Section Chapters Symposium’ to train volunteers from the sections of R10 on 1-3 December 2023 with the theme Connecting and Collaborating in Goa, India.
It is expected that the trained volunteers in this program shall be able to implement and guide IEEE Sections and Chapters efficiently and effectively ensuring quality member engagement as per IEEE standards in their respective sections.
What to expect?
The IEEE Section Chapter symposium allows IEEE R10 Sections and Technical Society chapters to network, engage, and collaborate. It is one of its kind of opportunities to learn the best chapter management strategies from the outstanding society chapters and learn through the experiences of outstanding chapter officers. The event will discuss and deliberate on best practices for Society chapter management and how Sections can collaborate and support their chapters.
- Improved communication channels between Chapter coordinators and Sections for promoting events and conferences.
- Encouragement of collaboration within and between Sections, subsections, and chapters.
- Exposure to best practices for Society Chapters across different Sections.
- Enhanced collaboration models and international program participation for Society chapters.
- Valuable support for constituent chapters within IEEE Region 10.
- Access to best practice sessions and IEEE Regional Chapter meetings.
- Opportunity to participate in the IEEE Conference Leadership Program for efficient conference organization.
The batch size of the program shall be 75 delegates and seats shall be filled on a first come first serve basis.
Registration details will be out at https://sc.ieeer10.org/